Movie Night 2018
Join us on July 21st for our Third Annual Outdoor Movie Night!
This year we will be screening the movie Jumanji. Watch the trailer below.
- Date: Saturday July 21 st , 2018 (Rain Date: July 28 th)
- Time: 7 pm (Movie begins at 9 pm)
- Activities to Participate in:
- Face panting/Henna – Start Time 7 pm
- Upwards Sports Gaming Obstacle – Start Time 7 pm
- Dress Up Contest – see details below – Start Time 8:30 pm
- Location: Churchill Meadows Community Commons (3370 McDowell Drive)
- Cost: Free!
This event will be photographed; photos and videos will be published on this website and social media.
What to Bring?
- A blanket or camp chairs for a place to sit
- Bug spray
- Food vendors will be present and will charge cash for food items
Jumanji 2 – Trailer
Costume Contest, We’re Doing It Again! Children of all ages are invited to dress up.
A prize will be awarded for the best costume.
Costume Contest Rules
- This contest will be held on July 21, 2018 at approximately 8:30 pm. In the event of rain, the contest will be held on July 28, 2018 at the same time.
- This contest is open to children and the young at heart. There is no age limit.
- No purchase is required to enter the contest.
- CMRA board members and their immediate family are excluded from entering this contest.
- Participants may dress as a character from the Jumanji movie or as a character from any other movie.
- The criteria for choosing the best costume will be based on effort, creativity and originality.
- The selection of the best costume will be entirely at the discretion of the Judge. The Judge’s decision will be final and no appeals will be considered.
- Contestants will be called to come to the area in front of the screen at approximately 8:30pm. If no contestant comes forward at that time wearing a suitable costume, the CMRA reserves the right not to select a winner.
- By entering this contest, you are giving permission for yourself or your child to be photographed or videotaped. Images may be shared in print or on the internet for news or promotional purposes.
The CMRA would like to thank our event sponsors. Their generosity makes it possible for us to host free events for the Churchill Meadows community.
Check out last year’s Outdoor Movie Night Beauty and the Beast