The CMRA Annual General Meeting 2019
Date: Friday, Oct 04th, 2019
Location: VIVA Retirement Centre, 5575 Bonnie Street, Mississauga, Ont. L5M 0N8
Time: 7pm to 9pm; Doors open at 6:30pm for member registration
On the Agenda:
- A look back at 2018/2019 and all that we have accomplished
- What we have planned for next year
- Elect a new board of directors
- Meet and network with neighbours and community members
- Federal Candidates Meet and Greet
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- Serve on committees
- Ask to view financial records and meeting minutes
- Help organize events
- Become an ambassador for the Resident Association
- Be a voice for the residents of Churchill Meadows
Eligibility: Anyone who lives within the Churchill Meadows boundaries, is at least 16 years of age and is not an elected public official (or on the immediate staff of an elected public official) can become a CMRA member.
Memberships must be renewed annually. A $10.00 non-refundable fee is due at the time of renewal. There will be an opportunity for residents to sign up or renew memberships during the AGM. Please Note: a valid 2019/2020 CMRA Membership will be required to vote at the AGM.
For more information on the AGM or CMRA Memberships please contact us.
Board of Directors
A new Board will be elected at the AGM. If you would like to serve on the Board of Directors, please contact us to receive more information. While nominations will be accepted from the floor, it is advisable to contact us and receive a nomination form ahead of time.
Candidates Meet and Greet
Join your fellow neighbours and meet the federal candidates who have chosen to represent our community in the upcoming Federal election. Each candidate will have the opportunity to address their constituents and where they stand on local and national issues.