Annual General Meeting 2016
You Are Invited to Our Annual General Meeting!
When: April 18th at 7:00 PM
Where: Viva Retirement Community (5575 Bonnie Street)
Join us and hear how your resident association has served our community over this past year. The CMRA will be giving an update on how we grew over the last year and be sharing our plan for this upcoming 12 months.
This will also be a great time to ask any questions you have about your resident association and how you can get involved.
Join the team!
We are calling all residents who would like to join the team! We are looking for volunteers and new directors to join our board.
- Board members are expected to attend monthly board meetings and to actively participate in at least one committee.
- The executive positions are elected from amongst the board members. These are: president, vice president, treasurer and secretary. The position of past president is not elected but is filled by the outgoing president. The executive positions have additional duties and responsibilities.
- A new board is elected annually at the AGM.
- Those running for the board must be eligible for CMRA membership, that is, they must live in Churchill Meadows. You may be asked to provide proof of address.
- We are asking all nominees to pay a $10.00 nomination fee. There will be a further $40.00 directors fee for those who are elected.
- Nominees are required to fill out a nomination form. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive this form. Nomination forms will also be available at the AGM.
- We will ask nominees to read and sign the code of conduct.